Monday, October 05, 2009

E.O.L.

They say I am in extrovert. But frankly it means a lot to be introvert. Not everyone can be extrovert unless he/she's known what it means to be an introvert. It the inner power god has gifted to human kind to keep thinking about our roots, our tradition, culture and of course, none the less the culture. I truly believe the only differentiating ability of human race amongst other species is to think of others first. Of course rules are proven by exception, but for sure the term saint is definitely not prevail ant in any other species than human kind.

I had an unique opportunities to be spending 8 years of my life before I could understand what it means to live for others. When my journey began, I was representing any other animal species - revenge for revenge. A pawn a pawn. Then sooner or later I realized the famous proverb : an eye for an eye and soon the world would be blind. Believe me, this sounds real phony, but when it comes to knowing by heart and understanding the meaning, you are not far away from the way the great saints have been thinking. I still believe that the true power is not to have an eye for an eye, but to donate your eye so some other human being who's deprived of all the colors and beautiful scenes of this world gets a chance to admire the mother earth. This obviously holds true even when it comes to any relations. We as mortal humans end up spending our most of lives fighting over so called ego and made up concepts of self esteem. Do we ever take an audit of what benefit we cause to the entire human race due to this attitude? Is it always has to be jeasus Christ or mahatma Gandhi to highlight the futileness of this attitude? We as normal living species always worship such great saints, but have we ever wondered that what stops us from at least giving a try to just be able to practice a few learnings we have received from the holy bible, or quaran or Geeta?

A nice song from Michael Learns To Rock comes to my mind:

If all the people around the world
They had a mind like yours
We'd have no fighting and no wars
There would be lasting peace on earth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home